My name is Bill Knox and I am a dedicated and successful real estate professional in The High Country. My personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate, and to satisfy my client’s needs to the best of my ability. My extensive experience and proven track record are factors you can count on when working with me. I use the latest technology to understand the current market and to make the connections necessary for our success. Please enjoy my website. It is just one of the many successful tools I use to assist my clients in marketing and selling their property.
- Licensed REALTOR® since 1989. Great knowledge of the area and all the land in the HIgh Country.
- Married, lives happily with wife, Sherri, in beautiful Valle Crucis. Son Bill lives in Charlotte, NC and daughter Michelle lives in Orlando, FL with her husband, Binky and grandchildren: Maddie, Knox, and Sophie.
- Career Achievements: Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Broker/Owner of Knox Group Realtors.
- Professional Designations: ABR: Accredited Buyers’ Representative, Member of CRS (Council of Residential Specialists), Licensed Broker and REALTOR.
- Active Member of the High Country Board of REALTORS and the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Community Networks: Member of Boone Chamber of Commerce, Member of Avery-Banner Elk Chamber of Commerce, Member of Alliance Bible Fellowship, and
- Supporter of Appalachian State University.
- Area of Expertise: Land and Investment Cabins, Specialist in 2nd Home Market, Gated Communities and Golf Course Homes & Home-sites, and Development Properties.
- Personal Commitment: “Exceeding expectations! Being a REALTOR means more to me than selling homes. It’s about people, their families, and their hopes and dreams.